Vampire-Diaries.net Forums

MAIN SITEEPISODE GUIDEMUSIC IN THE SERIESTHE BOOK SERIES . MEDIA GALLERYCONTACT

These forums were closed in 2012. Topics remain open for archival reasons only.

You can no longer register as no new posts will be created. However, discussion is very welcome in the blog comments on the main site.

If you want to set up a forum of your own, here are a few sites where you can set up one up for free:
Forumotion
FreeForums.org
ProBoards

Vampire Diaries Forums:
TVDForum.com (General TVD forums)
KSite TV Vampire Diaries Forums (General TVD forums)
Vampire Diaries on Fan Forum (General TVD forums)
ElenaDamon.com Forums (Delena forums)
Klaus & Caroline Fans (Klaus/Caroline forums)
StelenaLove.com (Stelena forums)
Mystic Grill Forums (General TVD forums)
Salvatore Compulsion (General TVD forums)

It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:18 pm 

Team: Damon

alias wrote:
Epic_Lover wrote:
Stefan it is always going to be Stefan.

Yes, you say things like this when you're 17. When you're older and more mature, you never says it will always be like this... You realize that things change, people change and life is always evolving.

So true! Hell, I can count my own experience -- when I was in high school with my "first true love", and I thought we were gonna be together forever. If you'd asked me then, I would've told you it would "always be him", and that we would be engaged by 22, and married by 25 and the rest would be history. I'm 21 now, single, and so much wiser!

Elena is 17 and in love for the first time... she doesn't know what she wants. Even if it is Stefan that she ends up with, this won't their relationship then. It will be different. She will have grown. So will he.

Personally, I think she will/should end up with Damon.

FANFICTION: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/798346/
Tumblr: http://mylifepictures.tumblr.com/
LiveJournal: http://loving-emerald.livejournal.com/

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:36 pm 

Team: Katherine

Well, considering that Kevin Williamson is a Damon fan, I doubt Stefan is going to have a happy ending with Elena or a happy ending at all. He will probably end up dead in the end.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:08 am 

Quote:
Elena is 17 and in love for the first time... she doesn't know what she wants. Even if it is Stefan that she ends up with, this won't their relationship then. It will be different. She will have grown. So will he.

Well, I think Stefan is already 145 years old :roll: so, he should be pretty much mature than Elena and should definitely know what he wants and what he doesn't want :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:29 am 

Hmm..I like Stefan and Elena but yeh, I'm not sure if it's gonna end that way
Seeing start of season 3 and Stefan's behaviour- it's not looking like it will be their ship this season lol
I'm not sure, but seems like alot of people prefer the Elena and Damon relationship because of Damon's character (showing a dark side but knowing has a heart and isn't entirely evil.). Damon has alot of depth to his character, so I think the audience kinda reaches for his character more whereas Stefan- so far (til start of season 3 lol.) we know he been having strong feelings on not feeding on humans and wants to hold on to his humanity, etc. We haven't seen as much complexities or layers on his character, I think. Also overall, there's probably more angst, drama between Elena and Damon than Stefan and Elena which makes it interesting to watch..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:41 am 

alias wrote:
Quote:

Well, I think Stefan is already 145 years old :roll: so, he should be pretty much mature than Elena and should definitely know what he wants and what he doesn't want :lol:

Lol age is just a number. Just because he's that old doesn't mean he's stopped growing... We're all growing all the time, no materr how old we are. Also, considering Stefan spent the last 145 years denying that he was ever in love with Katherine - when he clearly was - I think Stefan definitely has some growing to do! :)

FANFICTION: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/798346/
Tumblr: http://mylifepictures.tumblr.com/
LiveJournal: http://loving-emerald.livejournal.com/

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:46 am 

LovingEmerald wrote:
alias wrote:
Quote:

Lol age is just a number. Just because he's that old doesn't mean he's stopped growing... We're all growing all the time, no materr how old we are. Also, considering Stefan spent the last 145 years denying that he was ever in love with Katherine - when he clearly was - I think Stefan definitely has some growing to do! :)

145 years are an awful lot of days, months... time enough to learn many things, even if you are denying to be in love with someone, but in Stefan's case I agree with you, age is just a number... :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:01 am 

lily_kate wrote:
Hmm..I like Stefan and Elena but yeh, I'm not sure if it's gonna end that way
Seeing start of season 3 and Stefan's behaviour- it's not looking like it will be their ship this season lol
I'm not sure, but seems like alot of people prefer the Elena and Damon relationship because of Damon's character (showing a dark side but knowing has a heart and isn't entirely evil.). Damon has alot of depth to his character, so I think the audience kinda reaches for his character more whereas Stefan- so far (til start of season 3 lol.) we know he been having strong feelings on not feeding on humans and wants to hold on to his humanity, etc. We haven't seen as much complexities or layers on his character, I think. Also overall, there's probably more angst, drama between Elena and Damon than Stefan and Elena which makes it interesting to watch..

:wave: Wellcome!

I think Stefan's character has not been well developed. He's determined to get away from Damon/Elena to protect them from Klaus, he even kills Damon's girlfriend, but then he calls Elena, so that Klaus could figure out that she's still alive... You can't allow yourself to be weak if you want to be the hero.

Damon's character is evolving in a consequent way, I don't know, he's just more appealing to me. He doesn't play the hero role but he always ends up fixing everything.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:32 pm 

Moved to the Stelena v. Delena thread because I was off topic. Sorry, Mods!!

Last edited by Emjay.32 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:48 pm 

Icon by: me
Sig by: me

8-) Moderator moment -

This thread has gone astray from its original post.

Quote:
Hi, I'm new here. I just finished season 1. I'm wondering who Elena's true love is. it seems that she totally in love with Stefan but she also cares about Damon and i think there is a possibility that she also in love with Damon. I guess from Stefan expressing concern about their relationship. So how is it going to be? As from what i see, i think she might develop her feeling toward Damon in the next season but i don't think it will be stronger than her feeling for Stefan. If anybody finish the series or the book, please clear this up for me. who will Elena end up with in the end? Thanks xoxo

For Delena vs. Stelena discussion, please see the appropriate thread. http://forums.vampire-diaries.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1220

Thank you for helping us avoid duplicate threads.

"Most Mature" DEC Awards 2010,2011 http://www.fanfiction.net/~notenoughpotter

D'Ann

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:05 pm 

Team: Klaus

I think she will end up alone and move on with her human life.

Damon will die to save her.
Stefan will leave because "you deserve better then me, Elena"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next